today is Lag B'omer, 33rd day of the Omer

Otisville, the last days of my prison stay

Why is this day so special for me? When I was in prison at MCC NY, I had a dream that the Judge said to me I will be sentenced to 33. I could not understand what she meant until I looked at my gematria notes the day before I left prison. I looked up my notes and was shocked what I found. I found the term, sheloshim vshalosh  or 33, at 46:15, where it numbers the family of Lea.

Sheloshim v'shalosh, or 33, equals exactly 1316 , which is the exact number of days I spent in prison.

So 33 represents freedom to me, the most precious gift God gave me.

We even see the number 33 related to the prisoner as noted by King David at Psalm 79:11. If you take the Gematria of the phrase, today is the 33rd day of the Omer, four weeks and 5 days of the Omer,equals 3305. I looked this up on my computer and it came to 79:11, as noted above. It says,
Let come before you the groan of the prisoner, as befits the greatness of your might, spare those condemned to die. G-d spared Joseph from the death of prison and when he came out, he took a shave,changed his clothing and became magnificent and regal, which relates to the kabbalistic sefira of the day, which is hod shebi'hod. Hod defines as regal, honor, beauty. Terms relating to Joseph was beautiful and was given all the honor and respect of Pharoah. Hod also relates to Aharon, the high priest, who was regal and beautiful in the dress of the high priest.   

Psalm 79:11 also relates to Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai. How? We are told that the 33rd of the Omer is the yahrtzeit or day of death of Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai, who gave us the Zohar and revealed the mysteries of the Torah. His death was akin to release of his soul from his body. 

Other phrases with same number of 3305 include Deut 9:27, which says that G-d should remember your servants Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Another hint to saving someone. Finally, 3305 equals 29:17, where it says the eyes of Lea were weak and that Rachel was beautiful. So here we have a phrase that connects to Psalm 79:11 as Lea was crying to G-d to spare her as the wife of the wicked Esau, which would be akin to a prisoner condemned to die and the second part of the phrase that talks about Rachels' beauty of form and appearance connects to the concept of Hod or beauty.


To read more about my findings about my life based on the Torah, go here...

https://www.amazon.com/Bible-Prophecy-Fiction-Earl-David-ebook/dp/B0128IJAL6
Bible Prophecy: Fact or Fiction by [David, Earl ] 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hell in Paradise (Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii)

thoughts on Poway and charlotte terrorist attacks

Uvalde Massacre