thoughts on Kaddish mourning prayer

Kaddish prayer which is in Aramaic

From the order of the Torah readings or Parshiyos, we see an allusion that after one dies, we say kaddish or sanctification of God's name. I learned this from uncle Shalom Langner, who told me, acharei mos kedoshim emor. Or after one dies, you say kaddish from that person. This is the exact sequence of the Torah readingts.

I went a step further and took the Gematria of the three parshas and found new meaning and understanding.

The rabbis tell us that the prayer of kaddish lifts the soul of the departed one.  The proof is in the Gematria. The phrase of the three parshas equals 1360. I looked up this number in my notes and another phrase with the same  number can be found in Psalms 69:15, where it says, rescue me from the mire so that I will not sink, let me be rescued from my enemies and from the deep waters.
This alludes to the finding that Kaddish raises the soul from the netherworld and brings it closer to G-d's radiance.

For my findings of Gematria, go to https://www.amazon.com/Code-Heart-Gematria-Bible-Decoder-ebook/dp/B012LM98XO
Code of the Heart: Gematria as a Bible Decoder (Bible Code Series Book 3) by [David, Earl, Langner, David] 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hell in Paradise (Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii)

thoughts on Poway and charlotte terrorist attacks

Uvalde Massacre