12 months connects to

12 months of the year


I added up a phrase in Sefer Yetzirah, the book of creation that list the 12 months of the year with their aramaic names and it came to 4689. I looked up on my computer program and I found a phrase with the same number and that is Deut 5:9, which is part of the second of the Ten Commandments.
It says , You shall not prostrate yourself to them, nor shall you worship them, for I am Hashem your G-d a, G-d who is jealous and who visits the sin of fathers upon children , the third generation and fourth generation for my enemies.

This teaches us that this prohibition is 24/7 and if we observe the commandment, it brings us blessings.

to read more findings based on gematria - numerology, go here...

https://www.amazon.com/Code-Heart-Gematria-Bible-Decoder-ebook/dp/B012LM98XO
Code of the Heart: Gematria as a Bible Decoder (Bible Code Series Book 3) by [David, Earl, Langner, David]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hell in Paradise (Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii)

thoughts on Poway and charlotte terrorist attacks

Uvalde Massacre